I haven’t done an about me page on my website yet and it might take me a wee while to get this done, so in the meantime I thought it would be a bit more fun to just list some random facts about me.
1. Once I start a book, I have to finish it and I’ve been known to finish a book in a few hours.
2. I can’t swim and I’m terrified of water.
3. I have a serious addiction to stationery and if I had to buy myself something, it would probably be a notebook.
4. I could survive without any food apart from chocolate, melted chocolate is my ultimate treat.
5. My favourite colour is pink (after spending my entire childhood being a tomboy)
6. I am a bit of a magpie, if it sparkles, it’s mine.
7. I love surprises.
8. I didn’t start driving until I was 25, passed first time!
9. I love the smell of Michaels overalls, oil and sweat, mmm.
10. I love to sing even though I’m tone deaf.
11. If I had to pick any holiday destination, it would be Blackpool.
12. I can’t sleep without a cover of some sort.
13. I hate being cold.
14. My name is an acronym. T for Thomas (my dad, my uncle and my papa), A for Anna (my aunt), M for Margaret (my aunt), M for Mary (my final aunt) and Y for Young (my surname. Not after Tammy Wynette like most people ask.
15. I love taking pictures
16. I can’t stand when people tap their feet or hands.
17. I do the loudest sneezes.
18. I need glasses but I don’t wear them.
19. I like to make lists, in my many notepads but very rarely tick things off.
20. If I watch something scary, I have to watch something happy afterwards.
21. I cry easily but hate getting upset in front of people.
22. When people say “oh you don’t look old enough to have a teenager” I want to hit them.
23. I got pregnant at 17.
24. I got married at 19.
25. Michael has been in my life longer than my mum was (mum passed away when I was 18).
26. My happy place is in our local glen.
27. I love hotel rooms, they are so clean and tidy.
28. I love animals.
29. I probably swear too much.
30. I can’t go to bed on an argument.
31. I never liked pizza until I got pregnant.
32. I love the smell of doughnuts and coffee but can’t stand them both.
33. I’m super protective of the ones I love.
34. I’m obsessed with Bath & Bodyworks candles (please come to the UK soon).
35. I cotton bud my ears at least twice a day.
36. I love shopping but don’t like spending money and will regret my purchases for a long time after.
37. My favourite movie is Dirty Dancing, followed closely by Coyote Ugly.
38. I love babies.
39. Our dog Tessa had 10 puppies and I cried every time one of them went to their new homes.
40. I am a total balloon snob, cheap balloons are a no no
41. I have a lazy eye
42. I’m scared of flying but have to pretend I’m not to keep the girls calm
43. Whenever I cut junk food out of my diet, I always dream about terrorist attacks WTF is that bout
44. I am a fussy eater, plain Jane.
45. I get really grumpy if I haven’t eaten.
46. I always wake up early.
47. I love most Disney films
48. I don’t like any salad but love all fruit.
49. I’ve been known to chase a certain boy band all over Scotland.
50. My friends are probably thinking that they’ve never noticed my clean ears! LOL
I really enjoyed just doing a wee fun post, I have loads of serious topics I want to post about so I guess I thought it’s better to start off light hearted and not scare everyone away just yet!
Hope you enjoyed..